Friday, September 27, 2013

Visit: Phasmatodea!

I'm taking a brief but highly worthwhile moment here to promote the blog of my very good friend Al Hughes (one half of the power duo behind The Crate Outdoors blog), which launched just last night.

Phasmatodea will look at some similar subjects of this very blog, and Al explains:

"Politely known as ‘genre’, I’ll mostly, (but not exclusively), be sharing science fiction, horror, fantasy and adventure films, TV, books and other media which have fired my imagination throughout my life."
And as one who fortunate enough to enjoy frequent conversation with Mr Hughes over these topics and many more, I don't think I could possibly oversell this blog. It's been a while coming, as they say, but the results are admirable. It's early days, of course, but he's already outstripping my post rate, and before long I hope to synch the odd entry with Al, as Jetsam has on occasion with The Truth Behind.

Phasmatodea begins here - enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Bless you Sir! After an intro like that, I suddenly feel pressure breathing down the back of my neck - see what's happening to the quality of my writing already? But yes, I hope it will be fun, for me if not anyone else, and I intend to increase my commenting rate too!

    ReplyDelete