Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blog Update: Stray Monkeys

Balin's Tomb. So close to being finished. So very close!

As usual, it was painted in front of the TV in some not-flash living room light, so as always the final check of things is done in daylight. The television wasn't bad viewing last night though; Glastonbury on UKTV, and of course Manic Street Preachers playing their first ever live performance in New Zealand, on The X Factor. Tonight's the night of their Vector Arena performance., and no I can't, thanks for asking (a logistical issue above anything else, I should add.)

All of which reminds me that I have loose ends on Jetsam. Balin's Tomb must go up of course, but also there's the issue of the third installment of Alan Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century, and I'm not entirely finished with the Manics themselves; probably two short installments to go there.

And then the decks are cleared for a while, for some new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment